Hello everyone.. long time no see huh?! sorry i haven't been updating this blog for 6months(?)!! One of the reason is the internet. So u people still in the UK or someplace else, do appreciate ur internet ok! huhu.. Another reason i haven't write in here is that I'm sooo lazy. hahah~~ can't help it la. Plus with all the work that need to be hand in, I just couldn't find the time to blog.
Just a quick update on what I've been doing lately.
- I'm currently at home because of the CNY holidays. I got a week off. yeay!
- I'm doing my praktikum in Penang Free School. Yes, Penang Free School, the all-boys school, the first and the oldest english school in Southeast Asia. THE Penang Free School. hehe~
- I'm teaching Fm 2 maths and Fm4, add maths. Trust me, it's not easy to teach FM2!!!
- What else ek? Hurm, my friend just got engaged yesterday. Not really related huh? Nevermind...
- Trying to find out what really has happened to SUJU. Diela, update me please!! =D
- Gaining weight!! I've been eating and eating a lot since I'm at home. So please don;t be shock if u see the plum me, ok?!
- Ok, that's it I guess. Hope to see u people again in this blog. Need to change the layout and everything. I'm too old for Hello Kitty. Haha~







2 comments:
waah..start practical already!! so..how was it so far??? Enjoying it??
Haha..I wonder how 'plum' u'll be. I'm imagine a big one... :p
ooh..altho i wanna say its never too old for hello kitty...but the template u have on now indicating the opposite. Probably u can find a more matured hello kitty template perhaps??
nway..welcome back n happy CNY!!
haha~ i'll change everything when i have the time. i think i'll look for something more matured, sweet and abstract..hehe..tunggu je la ek, ntah bila ntah..=D
oh praktikum ek? hurm..so far ok la. Biasa la boys school, naughty2 sume. It's tiring also. The school ends at 2.40pm. Plus all the traffic jam, by 3.30 only I'm at home although maktab and penang free tu just 10minutes away. kalo de meeting, ko-ku everything, sometimes at 5 baru balik. I lost weight for the first 3 days. haha~
Post a Comment