Assalamualaikum wbt...
My first post after I came back.hurm...My flight back with MAS was way below my expectations. Probably I put my expectations too high. Ye la, MAS kan. Dah lama xnaik MAS kot.The food was not really what I expected.Ok la tp emirates lg sedap kot.huhu..tak kesah la.this is not my main point for this entry.
On last fri, for the first time I took train straight from Ipoh-KL Sentral. I was considering whether to take bus or try this new train. Bus is faster but it stops at Pudu,which I'm not really familiar and the area is a bit scary. Train will took 3hours to get to KL but it stops at KL Sentral, an area that I used to. Plus, you can stretch your legs in train by walking in the coaches.And probably I'm tired with busses. Since I don't really like busses in UK, they always makes me sick,I decided to go for train.
There are 2 classes of price ticket. One is RM10, another is RM18. What differ this two prices is probably the seats. The seats are much bigger for RM18, so more convenient for long journey. I'm not sure about other differences because I've only been on the RM18 coaches.hihi..You can choose your seat.If you want to have a window seat, then just tell the lady at the counter what u want.You can also buy your return ticket at your departure station.
The train I took left the station right on time which is a bit surprising for me.Well probably it was just me who's being sceptical about malaysian and puctuality (as if I myself are puctual.hihi).Besides that, there's a cart selling kuih muih,nasi lemak,bihun goreng,some cold and hot drinks on board.I'm not really sure about the prices as I myself has never bought any of the food or drinks.
My sis was asking me, am I sure I want to take the train?can I even sleep in it later?Ye la, our memories of KTM train was all about its shakiness.Dah la lambat,goyang pulak tu.But no worries my friends,train selamat.No shaky2. Sikit2 maybe but u can still have a sound sleep.
Hurm..what else I want to share ek?Looks like I've written down everything.Oh2 oh, there's also cleaner on the train.So if u spill anything on the floor, just tell the cleaner and he'll tend to it.There's tv on board but with no sound and it's not for every journey.
Ok,that's enough I think. I'll stop here. See you in my next post.
p/s: opss an entry with no conclusion.aiyooo....
Adios
Monday, 27 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
i also took a train from kl to johor bahru. however my train was not as nice as yours. shakiness plus 8 hours journey... wish my place has a good train services as yours. hihi. c u in penang!
Post a Comment