sHoUt iT oUt!!!


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Quotation Of The Day....

Duhai Wanita, jadilah seperti pohon kurma, tinggi cita-citanya, kebal dari penyakit, dan bila dilempar batu, ia membalasnya dengan buah kurmanya. =)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Who am i?

My Photo
nErdYwOnDeR
Someone who finds pleasure in writing her thoughts and feelings here..
View my complete profile

My Archive

Configure your calendar archive widget - Edit archive widget - Flat List - Newest first - Choose any Month/Year Format

Monday, 12 April 2010

Feeling blues...

Assalamualaikum wrt…

Today is a holiday for those in Penang Free School. We just had our Sports Day last Saturday. I enjoyed watching the marching by all 8 houses and the performance by our own school band. It’s kind of awkward saying the word ‘our’ because next week, it wouldn’t be ‘our’ anymore. It will be ‘their’. For the past 10 weeks I have been a family member of PFS and hate to admit it, but I’m proud to be a part of PFS. When the sense of belonging has started to sets in, it is time for me to leave. Quite a sad thing, you know. Don’t know about my students, but I’ll definitely gonna miss them. Sometimes, I feel sorry for them. Sorry for not being a good teacher to them, sorry for being such a boring teacher, sorry for being too good. Huhu. I’ll pray for the best for all of them. Hope that in the future, I will get a better school and a better students [not me saying, it’s my student’s]. =)

I never told my fm4 class that I studied in UK. Well, some of them know but most not. It’s quite a sad thing when they only looked up at you when they know you’ve studied abroad. Do I look soo stupid? Or do I look stupid when I teach? It’s very frustrating. =(

I’ve changed my template. Do you like it? I’m still working on it. =)

p/s : not feeling very well. hope tomorrow i'll feel better.

Adios (^v^)

0 comments:

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©