sHoUt iT oUt!!!


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Quotation Of The Day....

Duhai Wanita, jadilah seperti pohon kurma, tinggi cita-citanya, kebal dari penyakit, dan bila dilempar batu, ia membalasnya dengan buah kurmanya. =)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Who am i?

My Photo
nErdYwOnDeR
Someone who finds pleasure in writing her thoughts and feelings here..
View my complete profile

My Archive

Configure your calendar archive widget - Edit archive widget - Flat List - Newest first - Choose any Month/Year Format

Wednesday, 1 June 2011

Swift : Blue, Red, Grey or White??

Assalamualaikum wrt...

Ok, I'm in serious dilemma! I just got my car loan last Monday (Suzuki Swift). I went to the showroom on Friday and sign the deal on Saturday, before I'm off to JB. The reason I'm in such a hurry to get the car was because of the interest rate that's keep on increasing. Well my problem is the car dealer person said that I need to get my car clear before the 10th of June in order to get a RM3k discount. (Yeah, I got RM3k discount which they cut it from my d/payment). I want a red Swift but they only have in store the one in white, grey and blue. They said it's gonna take quite some time for the red one to be available, probably in 2 weeks. I can wait for 2 weeks but that will be after the 10th of June, which means I'm not eligible for the RM3k discount. And I will only be getting RM1500 discount if I got my car on the 11th till 15th June ( that's half of Rm3k! ). I'm determine to wait and insist on getting a red swift but I'm not sure if I'm taking the right decision. It's either getting a full RM3k discount ( this is my 1 and half month salary ) or getting the colour that I want and still get a discount of Rm1500, half of Rm3k... Now, a little piece of advice from anyone will be a great help.. thank you!!!!








7 comments:

Amirah Atory said...

actually mcm kite ari tu pun pink myvi tu quite expensive compare to myvi biase. and kene tggu lagi lame kot. tp tu sume depend on yourself. mcm kite mmg insists on having a pink car eventhough it cost me more and took a little longer. but in the end kite sgt satisfied!

kalu rase perlukan duit, then go for white! not grey, definitely not blue! tp if u feel u really really... wanted a red car then just go for it la. :) hope it helps :)

p/s: siler bawe sy jalan2 naik swift merah yer. walaupun dh penah naik tp tu keta org lain. haha.

Anonymous said...

yup2...either white or red!!! blue is totally out, black pun same.

red looks much2 better altho with d cost of half from the promised discount.
as miera said...if u want that rm3k dscount, then go for the white 1.

if u dont mind..then red it is!!

Anonymous said...

i'll vote for white!! ^^
(busy2) :p

nErdYwOnDeR said...

huhu..thanx people for responding and giving me your advice..so i guess i'll just wait for the red one, then..xnak nnt menyesal kemudian hari when seeing red swift on the road, huhu..

Miera : boleh2, sila la dtg ke ipoh ok! kereta sama je mira cuma driver je yg lain..hehe

Taufiq : thanx! red it is! hihi

Sya' : wah newlywed ni pun ade masa nak response ye, tq sya'..^^

Iliyana Alias said...

red! nmpk smart.. plus kete first hand mmg nk pki lame. huhu ;)

Amirah Atory said...

Yana! Mane kamu menghilang :p

Rusya: ala biler nk turun Ipoh. Hihi. X tetap x same. Sbb nnt keta rusya mesti girlish2. Hihi.

Anonymous said...

sorry lambat. busy cuti2 malaysia, haha. rusya dh decide dh pon kn nk red, so red it is.

tp if i were to vote, i'll go for blue or gray, sbb putih cam cepat kotor, x seswai utk seekor ulat bulu pemalas cm aku, utk rusya iA seswai.

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©