sHoUt iT oUt!!!


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Quotation Of The Day....

Duhai Wanita, jadilah seperti pohon kurma, tinggi cita-citanya, kebal dari penyakit, dan bila dilempar batu, ia membalasnya dengan buah kurmanya. =)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Who am i?

My Photo
nErdYwOnDeR
Someone who finds pleasure in writing her thoughts and feelings here..
View my complete profile

My Archive

Configure your calendar archive widget - Edit archive widget - Flat List - Newest first - Choose any Month/Year Format

Monday, 12 July 2010

Nothing Much To Do~

Olla~

Spain won the World Cup,yeay! Actually, I don't really bother who won the WC. I don't even watch a single match this year. Just not interested. Huhu.

KPLI has ended like 3 weeks ago and now we are waiting to be posted. I know I got Perak, just the school that I don't know. The official letter still hasn't arrive. By Friday, if it still not here then I will just have to call the JPN people. I know that I need to go to lapor diri to them on the 19th but without the official letter, I'm not so sure. Almost 1/3 of my classmate got BPI ( Bahagian Pendidikan Islam). Best jgk kan? All the goodies2 are there. Only two got SBP, Nana and Hanisah. and one got Teknik and Vokasional. Adabiah got Sarawak despite her choice is Sabah. I really don't have any idea where will they put me, i mean which part of Perak will I'll be. It's good if it just around Ipoh, don't have to think about finding a place to stay. If it's not Ipoh, I prefer somewhere to the North of Perak. *sigh* wherever I'll be, I know it's for the best.

Since KPLI hasn ended, I have nothing else to do. My everyday routines are just the same. I woke up, watch My Celebrity Homes, open up my laptop, go online, try to search for any latest news or episodes of WE GOT MARRIED Season 2, download korean drama, and facebook. Later in the afternoon, again I open up my laptop, search for anything interesting to do, watch TV KBS Channel for Invincible Youth, Let's Go Dream Team, 2 Days And 1 Night, Star Golden Bell and etc. So that is my dull daily life~

Oh yeah, last week I watched the Let's Go Dream Team where the Team were against the Refugee Team. Dream Team won, as I have expected. But that is not the issue I want to say here. During the show, the MC keep asking the Dream Team members to pull of their shirts. WHY??? To show off their six pack abs!!!!! And most of them have gorgeous six pack!!! All the fans are drooling, including me! Haha.. Before this, I give no attention to this six pack thing. But after the show, I think I started to love guy with six pack abs! They look sooo coolll, sooo strong, soo mucsular, sooo manly, soooo handsome, and they look like someone who u can rely on. *twinkle* hihi... Ok, there goes my "innocent' personality. Hihi~

Ok, enough of six pack and enough of my babbling today. Next week, I will probably start working already, so this week is my last week of having fun with doing nothing. Haha~

So until next time,

Daa~

3 comments:

odey said...

wow rusya usha six pack jantans-jantans, biar betik?!! haha. i always love lelaki yg workout, hotness. ok utk tidak drool, sy harus stop.

anyways, rusya call je jpn. tadi beya excited suruh call, sbb dia call trus org tu bgtau skolah. n yeah, kita dpt smk convent. nk jugak bagi convent kat org yg takde pengalaman skolah satu jantina ni.

so yeah, gudluck! n i hope that this school is the best for me insyaAllah.

nErdYwOnDeR said...

hehe.. bukan kter nak usha dey, dah mc tu suruh diorg bukak bj, kter tgk je la.. hehhe ;p..

oooo korg dah call ek? nnt la arini ke esok ke kter tanye. convent ok kot insyaAllah. mesti byk cina sekolah tu. pengetua pun slalunye cina.

sekolah satu jantina bg kter senang sket nak handle sbb kter biasa sek satu jantina je. xtau la kalo lps ni jpn bg kter sek campur plak.

anyway, all da best sume org. (^_^)v

odey said...

ala rusya, usha la jugak tu. siap drooling. haha.

pengetua sek ni melayu. siap nama dia Yang Berbahagia Datin ... Cuak saje. Students dia tak sure, tp tgk website mcm mix jugak la, melayu cina india sume ada.

tu la, ramai pon cakap camtu. satu jantina, kurang masalah displin, hope so ;)

all da best juga!

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©