sHoUt iT oUt!!!


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Quotation Of The Day....

Duhai Wanita, jadilah seperti pohon kurma, tinggi cita-citanya, kebal dari penyakit, dan bila dilempar batu, ia membalasnya dengan buah kurmanya. =)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Who am i?

My Photo
nErdYwOnDeR
Someone who finds pleasure in writing her thoughts and feelings here..
View my complete profile

My Archive

Configure your calendar archive widget - Edit archive widget - Flat List - Newest first - Choose any Month/Year Format

Saturday, 6 December 2008

You know I can't smile without you~~

Assalamualaikum wbt...

This song is for someone who is very dear, very special to me. If you are reading this, I just can't smile without you.



You know I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm finding it hard to do anything
You see I feel sad when you're sad
I feel glad when you're glad
If you only knew what I'm going through
I just can't smile without you

You came along just like a song
And brightened my day

Who would have believed that you were part of a dream
Now it all seems light years away

And now you know I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm finding it hard to do anything
You see I feel sad when you're sad
I feel glad when you're glad

If you only knew what I'm going through
I just can't smile

Now some people say happiness takes so very long to find
Well, I'm finding it hard leaving your love behind me


And you see I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm finding it hard to do anything
You see I feel glad when you're glad
I feel sad when you're sad

If you only knew what I'm going through
I just can't smile without you

I really mean it.
(^_^)

Adios

3 comments:

nicksaver said...

did u find it hard to eat nasi lemak with sambal udang? haha im joking... gelak ok;ni paksaan.
no more sad sad.

nErdYwOnDeR said...

hahah...agak la...pedas gile kot..sbb dah teramek smbal byk, nak cover pedas kene la tambah nasi lagi ( alasan semata2..mmg nak tambah pun..heheh)..

Amirah Atory said...

wah lame sudah tak menjenguk blog orang-orangan...hmm nape asyik sedey2 ajer blog post rusya lately yer...hehe..

takpe2 harap2 dgn kedtgan anda semue ke notts 13 dec ni akan menambahkan kecerian rusya dan juge keceriaan mereka2 yang lain termasuk saye...

jgn sedey-sedey =) always look forward for things that so much ahead...remember that life is so much more than being sad *grin*

jgn lupe dtg notts nanti tau!!!

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©