sHoUt iT oUt!!!


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Quotation Of The Day....

Duhai Wanita, jadilah seperti pohon kurma, tinggi cita-citanya, kebal dari penyakit, dan bila dilempar batu, ia membalasnya dengan buah kurmanya. =)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Who am i?

My Photo
nErdYwOnDeR
Someone who finds pleasure in writing her thoughts and feelings here..
View my complete profile

My Archive

Configure your calendar archive widget - Edit archive widget - Flat List - Newest first - Choose any Month/Year Format

Sunday, 26 October 2008

I can....

Assalamualaikum wbt...


"I can make it through the rain
I can stand up once again
On my own and I know
That I’m strong enough to mend
And every time I feel afraid
I hold tighter to my faith
And I live one more day
And I make it through the rain"

Mariah Carey : Through the Rain


Adios

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and your point is??????
apsal tetiber ramai org post psl mariah carey??? izit due to the hero song that were sang by the X-factor finalist...or the Mariah carey -the ballads album..or just kerana mr.saya entry - kak yah ku yg classic 1/2.

p/s: eh, nk lari ker x?? hairi ko x kejar kan... hehehe

nErdYwOnDeR said...

oooo...hurm...kter xtgk X-factor..just that kter mmg dah suka dia lama dah and kter rasa words tu mcm best..it helps, in certain situations..yg hairi nye post tu baca lagi..baru ek..

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©