Assalamualaikum wrt...
Kena tagged ngan hairi aritu..ni baru nak buat..sila la baca ye..
Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.
1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
hurm…yes, I do.. I’m a fairytale person..so of course I believe in love at first sight..=D
2. Have you ever felt stupid? Why?
all the time..why?..hurm..lack of self-confident..but I’m getting better now I think..not soo timid anymore..right?..=)
3. Who do you wish to see right now?
my parents..suddenly I feel like I want to go home…=(
4. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?
only one ek?..can’t be a little too greedy aite?..i’m a very simple person..i have a lot of dreams but nothing that’s so extravaganza or extraordinary...i just want a happy family.. present and the future..i told ya..i’m a very simple person..=)..oh if I can add one more..i want to have my own nursery school..=)
5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
sure I do..although it’s not always the case..
6. Do you like being who you are today?
hurm…yes I do..because I is the only ‘I’ this world have..so I’m pretty happy with myself right now..although maybe I need to change in one or two about me..
7. Would you change who you are for your lover?
yup..for the better me, sure..but in returns, he must change himself for me too..but susahkan nak mengubah lelaki ni..betul tak?..huhu..when I say I want him to change, not to change him to like the things I like, or be more like me..just a change to make him a better person in his life..wouldn’t it be too boring if we are too similar in soo many things??
8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
hurm…not right away..i won’t I guess..only will if he confess to me first..
9. Who are the top five people in the world you would wish to meet?
2 je la ek..my parents..oh and ada lagi..but rahsia..hihi..
10. Have you cheated the one you love?
huhu..bahaya ni..ada org tu baca nnt..hihi..but to be honest…tak penah pun..hihi..i’m very loyal and very honest, insyaAllah..=)..i always feel like people can see right through me..they will know if I cheat..huhu..susah2..=D
11. Which type of cars you love the most?
I’m not really into cars..but dulu2 I kind of like Kia Spectra and Hyundai Sonata..but both pun dah lama dah..
12. Which do you prefer from your other half? Hug? Or a kiss?
hugs
13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
point it out tp dgn cara yg paling lembut yg boleh..cause I’m a very sensitive person..and selalunye teguran from kwn2 rapat lebih senang diterima dr org luar..time pun memainkan peranan penting..early in the morning definitely not a good time..that time of the month pun definitely no-no..when I’m tired pun no-no..huhu..
14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
orang boleh kan?..hihi..my loved ones..
15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
yes I am..no doubt..but not too serious la, I guess..=D
16. What kind of electronic device/gadget you own that you like most?
I just have my laptop, phones, and camera..tu je kot..sume2 pun sayang..=)
17. What is your favourite fragrance?
sekarang ni Miss Dior Cherie..very sweet..
18. What gadget do you wish to have right now?
none
19. If given a chance, do you want to see your future?
nope..
20. Are you a romantic person?
hurm…ye kot..tp tak pandai nak show…hihihihihihiihiihihi…kelakar la…hahahhhaahhah…malu pulak…huhuuhuh…
Adios







0 comments:
Post a Comment