sHoUt iT oUt!!!


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Quotation Of The Day....

Duhai Wanita, jadilah seperti pohon kurma, tinggi cita-citanya, kebal dari penyakit, dan bila dilempar batu, ia membalasnya dengan buah kurmanya. =)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Who am i?

My Photo
nErdYwOnDeR
Someone who finds pleasure in writing her thoughts and feelings here..
View my complete profile

My Archive

Configure your calendar archive widget - Edit archive widget - Flat List - Newest first - Choose any Month/Year Format

Tuesday, 10 June 2008

Pengubat duka lara =p

Assalamualaikum wbt…

I’m currently in love with this song, Aku dan Dirimu sang by Ari Lasso and Bunga. Huh? Bunga ape? Ala bunga gf Ashraf Sinclair tu la..hihi..the song is a bit slow..jiwang la senang kata kan..hihi..but I love it..maybe because of the music kot..i don’t know..thanx to mira..she’s the one who asked me to listen to the song..i’ve heard it before..just that I don’t know the title and who sing it..i guess most people already know this song kan..i always be the one yang ketinggalan zaman sket..huhu..

Another song yg mira suruh kter dgr was Cinta Antara Kita..ost Dunia Baru the movie tu..ok la that song..not bad..a bit slow..slower that Aku dan Dirimu tu..oh yg nyanyi ni kumpulan Duta..at first when I saw the name Duta ni, I thought Duta SO7 tu..hihih…I told ya I always ketinggalan sket..hihi..

Lagu lain pulak..huhu..ada lagi tau..Gantung by Melly Goeslaw..to those who like Melly’s songs you probably would like this song too..love song jugak la..huhu..tiga2 lagu yg kter ckp ni sume love songs..lagu nix de la slow sgt..sedang2 saje..hihi..ok la..kind of like it..=D

Lagi lagu Ku Merindu, Shah n Ella..this song is soooooooo cute..=D..the music and lyrics make it sounds sooo sweet..really..sape yg tak dgr lagi tu sila2 la search lagu ni ye..=)

Last song is by Once, Aku Mau..slow jugak la..but ok la..it’s not gonna make u sleep or anything..

My sister once said to me that I like to listen to those slow songs and the jiwang2 type of songs…I denied that..but as I grow up, I realize that it might actually be true..maybe I do like the slow2 songs..huhu…I don’t know..

Adios

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sume yg rusya mentioned, currently im up to date. hihi ;p 'Aku dan dirimu' tu, try la dengar yg bunga nyanyi ngan faizal tahir, masa APM rasanyer. syiok jugak. tambah-tambah, ade super faizal ku. lalala~

its not wrong pon to dengar slow jiwang songs. in fact, i also layan all. dari yg bergedegang-gedegung to slower than slow. ok, merepeks! hihi ;D

Amirah Atory said...

dh dpt ke lagu butterfly tuh???...dgr la lagu tu terbuai-buai rasenye...ehehe...

nErdYwOnDeR said...

odey : dah dgr dah faizal tahir nyanyi..dia nyanyi sedap la..tp maybe xsesuai kot ngan bunga tu..huhu..

mira : tak dpt lagi la..yg dpt kupu-kupu..huhu..btw,thanx sbb kenalkan lagu2 tu semua..hihi..=D

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©