Do you love yourself? You are suppose to love yourself. That’s what they tell you during all the ‘self-esteem-boast-camp’. 'You are the best you. No one can be the best you than you because there’s no one like you no matter how hard they tried to imitate you. Your goodness and your badness combined to be you.' People keep telling 'just be yourself’, but how do you know that you are being yourself? Is there a sign telling ‘X.NOT YOU’. And how do people know that you are not being you? Can you tell if I’m not being me? Can you tell if I fake a smile? Can you tell if I tell a lie? What can you tell?
p/s : it's a piece of crap, i know.







1 comments:
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde
check out my nu entry!! im happy!!
Post a Comment