sHoUt iT oUt!!!


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Quotation Of The Day....

Duhai Wanita, jadilah seperti pohon kurma, tinggi cita-citanya, kebal dari penyakit, dan bila dilempar batu, ia membalasnya dengan buah kurmanya. =)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Who am i?

My Photo
nErdYwOnDeR
Someone who finds pleasure in writing her thoughts and feelings here..
View my complete profile

My Archive

Configure your calendar archive widget - Edit archive widget - Flat List - Newest first - Choose any Month/Year Format

Friday, 30 May 2008

8 things~~

Assalamualaikum wbt….


Bertemu kita lagi dalam blog saya. =D Aritu kene tagged dgn wan kan..so now for the first time I’m going to do this tag thing..8 THINGS..

8 THINGS I’M PASSIONATE ABOUT

  • Good Foods [sgt suke makan..have a really big stomach tp xboleh nak mkn all in one shot..eh but I think no one can la..boleh ke? Huhu]
  • Books
  • Cats [animals la in general..but bukan insects or binatang yg xde kaki tu ek..cthnye cacing,ulat etc..huhu]
  • Pink [really hate to admit this..but I think I like pink quite a lot..well just look at the layout..hiiiiii]
  • Flowers [not roses la..don’t really like roses..klise sgt la..tulips are quite cute..ade ke org ckp bunga cute..heheh]
  • Chocolate
  • Shopping [ oh my god..how can I forget about this???..I’m sooo into shopping cuma xde duit je..hahah]
  • Movies kot

8 THINGS I SAY TOO OFTEN

  • Ooo yeke…
  • Ek?
  • Ntah
  • Ye kot
  • Hurmm…
  • Tak tau la
  • Boleh la
  • Ikut la..xkesah

8 BOOKS I’VE READ RECENTLY

  • Hurm…Quran Saintifik by Dr.Danial Zainal Abidin
  • All my lectures notes
  • Cam tu je kot..xde buku baru nak baca la..ade org nak donate buku? =D
  • Oh ye satu lagi..lupe pulak..buku guide nokia.. =)

8 THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE

  • Banyak and a bit personal kot..so I wouldn’t wanna say it all here..sorry people..=)

8 SONGS I COULD LISTEN TO OVER AND OVER AGAIN

  • Dah lama xdgr lagu la..sorry..sekarang asyik tgk movie je..dah xingat lagu2 sume dah..hahha

8 THINGS I LEARNED LAST YEAR

  • The impossible do happens. =)
  • Friends are precious, so treasure them.
  • Happiness comes to those who waits,insyaAllah. [this is not a general case ok..well I think soo]
  • Menyimpan akaun bulanan itu adalah penting utk kesejahteraan masa hadapan.[cewah =p]
  • Rancanglah perbelanjaan anda. Spend wisely dear. =)
  • Good communication is crucial.
  • Be more confident with myself and never assumed anything. Ask for clarification.[huhu]
  • That I’m not alone. Allah is always here with me, with all of us. =D

Well that’s it right?..I’m done with this tag right?..oh I need to tag other people also right?..hurm…xpe la..i’ll just leave it like this..xde nak tag other people..oh yes..i need to do something with my blog page..the chatbox is missing..the visitors pun missing..need to change the song..dah boring dah..i know u guys too right…u people probably just pause the song whenever u people opened my blog..am I right??..well I don’t mind pun..biasa la..i did same thing…hahha..ok la..i’ll stop right here..see you in my next blog..insyaAllah (^_^)

Adios Amigos

2 comments:

MAAK said...

shopping! aku tak letak tu pun, takpela sebab dah lama pun aku tak shopping. i will try to learn this from you this year "Happiness comes to those who waits"...

yup, aku salu pause ja unless lagu aku suka, haha.

Anonymous said...

wahh...ramai nyer buat bnder nih....
ader paper kah??

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©